US Enrolled Agent Exam (EA)
India's First Enrolled Agent Coaching Center to help people to make career at international level and to be expertise in US Taxation.
Enrolled Agents are for the most part known as America's Tax Expert.Enrolled Agents are the main citizen delegates who get thier boundless rights to rehearse from the central government. Selected Agents are authorized by IRS. Selected Agent status is the most noteworthy accreditation granted by the IRS.
- Parts 03
- Duration 4 Months
- Students 100
About This Specialization
- US Equivalent of India EA,like attorney and CPAs, have unlimited practise rights before the IRS.
- 4 Months Course
- Only 3 papers,Single level Exam
- Exams conducted in India also.
Led by one of world's favorite EA instructors Haresh RatnagrahiChartered Accountant (FCA) ,Cost and Management Accountant (EA-india) , Certified public Accountant (CPA) ,Certified Management Accountant (EA) ,Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) ,Certified Financial Manager (CFM),Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC),Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD),SAP Consultant FICO.
Who is an IRS Enrolled Agent:
An Enrollement Agent or EA is the main governmentally authorized assessment experts who spend significant time in every aspect of tax assessment. Enlisted Agents are for the most part known as America's Tax Expert.Enrolled agents are the main citizen delegates who get their boundless option to rehearse from the government. Selected agents are authorized by IRS.Enrolled agent status is the most noteworthy accreditation granted by the IRS and perceived over every one of the 50 States
An enrolled agent can advise, represent and prepare tax returns for individuals, corporations, and trusts. Enrolled Agents are needed in small and large public accounting firms, law firms, and corporate accounting departments, state departments of revenue, investment firms, banks and private practice.
How to become an Enrolled Agent?
For turning out to be EA no earlier capability is required. Any alumni with fundamental bookkeeping information can apply for the equivalent. The applicant must demonstrate his/her competency for tax-related issue. There are two different ways to become EA:
- 1. Pass the Special Enrollment Exam (EA Exam):
To become an EA, an applicant must obtain a PTIN and achieve passing scores on all three parts of the Special Enrollment Examination ( Individuals, Businesses and Representation, Practices and Procedures), which covers many aspects of the Internal Revenue Code.
The different parts of the exam can be taken in any order. The only requirement is that applicant must pass all three sections in order to earn the EA certification. Prometric, the company selected by IRS to administer the SEE, maintains a website where candidates can learn more about the SEE and register for the test.
- IRS Experience:
Applicant must have worked at the IRS for five consecutive years in a position which regularly engaged in applying and interpreting the provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and the regulations relating to income, estate, gift, employment, or excise taxes.
Benefits of EA
- An Enrolled Agent is an individual who has earned the benefit of setting us up assessment forms and furthermore speaking to citizens before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by passing a three-section complete IRS test covering individual and business government forms.
- The course is extremely valuable on the off chance that you wish to proceed with any sort of US tax assessment occupations. There is a wide extent of openings for work for some, who wish to seek after this field. Numerous open doors lie in the US as the course manages US tax assessment.
- Indian ITES – BPO and KPO industry servicing International and US Financial and Accounting domain is growing leaps and bounds. All these firms including BIG4, require knowledgeable and skilled resources to service their US and International clients on US taxation. Enrolled Agent being highest credential awarded by IRS for US taxation practice; Job seekers with EA qualification are most preferred resources by these companies.
- All fortune 500 companies which have their shared services, International Banks , Financial Institutions , Big 4 and other accounting companies need EA’s in their system . New FATCA (Foreign accounting tax compliance act) rules stipulate that all the Indian banks and Financial Institutions also need to submit reports on transactions entered by US investors. EA’s will be prime resource to handle these work process.
- Enrolled agent will have opportunity to work in:
- Big 4 audit firms
- Accounting and taxation BPO’s & KPO’s
- Shared service centers
- International Banks & FIs BPO & KPO’s
- Indian banks & FIs
- Indian International companies
EA Exam Fees
There is a $184.97 EA assessment expense per part paid at the hour of appoinment scheduling.THe test charge is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- PTIN Application Fees- As a major aspect of the EA enlistment process, there is no charges for PTIN enrollment. As per IRS,all selected Agents must have a PTIN.
- Enrollment to practise fees - When you breeze through the test and are prepared to become EA,you must compensation $30 to the IRS so as to finish the enlistment procedure.
- Skillstride Course Fees - The EA course charges for each of the three pieces of EA test is Rs.35,000/ - (Group Discounts available).This course expenses incorporates live classes, Instructor drove Virtual Interative study hall, Online Material, Continuous Faculty Support, Recorded meetings and Mock Exams with a training question bank of 2,000+ MCQ's
Haresh RatnagrahiFounder- Hi-Educare
Haresh Ratnagrahi is a Chartered Accountant (FCA) ,Cost and Management Accountant (CMA-india) , Certified public Accountant (CPA) ,Certified Management Accountant (CMA) ,Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) ,Certified Financial Manager (CFM),Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC),Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD),SAP Consultant FICO