Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
The CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) is a professional body based out of London and was founded in 1919. It is the largest body of Management Accountants in the world with more than 227,000 members and students in 179 countries. CIMA offers training and qualification in management accountancy and business-related subjects and operates a degree standard scheme of qualifying examinations for prospective members. Their mission is to help people succeed in finance and business, in both the public and private sectors, and CIMA works with leading employers to help train Financial Managers and Accountants across the globe.
- Lectures 09
- Duration 25 hours
- Students 100
What did it take to clear CIMA?
- It is structured around 3 vertical pillars and 4 distinct horizontal levels requiring a pass at 13 Objective Tests and 3 progressively-challenging accounting and integrated business case study exams (the Operational Case Study, Management Case Study & the Strategic Case Study Exams)
- Objective Tests are 90 minutes long, computer-based and available on demand at over 5,000 Pearson VUE assessment centers worldwide.
- Case Study exams are 3 hours long and available in four windows throughout the year.
- It allows you to obtain 3 separately recognized qualifications along the way (The CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting, CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting and the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management accounting).
- It requires 3 years of practical experience which you can obtain before, during or after your CIMA studies to become a CIMA member and get a CGMA title.
Benefits of CIMA
- A number of employers consider CIMA membership as a prerequisite to securing a senior management position within their organization.
- CIMA qualifications open doors to over 180 countries
- CIMA qualified finance professionals to earn an average of Rs 13,00,000, excluding bonuses.
- Aspirants receive an award at the completion of each level
- On-demand, computer-based exams
- High Return on Investment.
- Can work in various roles in a company
- Chance to become a member of the world’s largest management and financial accounting body.
- Graduates (For graduates 1st level is exempted)
CIMA Exam dates
- CIMA has a flexible schedule
- You can start the CIMA program anytime
- Each paper has a 2 hours computer based exam which can be attempted any month of the year
- Case study exams are held in Feb, Mar, Aug, and Nov.
E 1. Managing Finance in a Digital World
P 1. Management Accounting
F 1. Financial Reporting
E 2. Managing Performance
P 2. Advanced Management Accounting
F 2. Advanced Financial Reporting
E 3. Strategic Management
P 3. Risk Management
F 3. Financial Strategy
|SR.NO||DESIGNATION, LOCATION||WORK EXP.||CTC||COMPANY NAME||YEAR||LEVEL OF STUDENT|
|1||Client Servicing – Finance, Mumbai||0 to 4 years||4.5 LPA||IDBI Bank , Mumbai||2019||MCS / EC|