Certified Mangement Accountant USA
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is the highest level of certification in management accounting that acts as a global passport for accountants and finance professionals. Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA has 1,25,000+ members spread across 140 + countries and 300 chapters. Skillstride's US CMA course training is a hands-on experiential program that helps you clear the exams, provides soft skills training and Career services.
- Parts 02
- Duration 6 Months
- Students 100
Pre-requisites of Earning the CMA Certification:
- Membership of IMA
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Passing both parts of the CMA course Exam
Our students can expect a mix of case studies, real-life business scenarios, and the hallmark pedagogy of learning through a plethora of hands-on and real-life scenarios. Students will understand and apply various practical aspects a Management Accountant deals with on a daily basis. Under the guidance of an industry expert, students will also generate an understanding of the intersection between a business and accounts. The methodology offers real-life challenges, compelling learners to apply concepts in the class and prepare for career realities.
Benefits of CMA
- CMAs on 61% more than then on CMA counterparts globally. By completing CMA after CPA you will stand to gain immensely in terms of the pay package that you will be getting.
- Individuals with the CMA designation earn 45% more in median salary than their non-CMA peers.
- CMA's are required in all areas of the business world:
- Factory Accounts Head
- Business Intelligence and Analyst
- MIS Reporting
- Financial Risk Management
- Monitoring Performance Metrics and Evaluation
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Finance (Share & Debt Issues, IPO)
Financial Planning, Performance, And Analytics
- 15% Cost Management
- 15% Internal Controls
- 15% Technology and Analytics
- 15% External Financial Reporting Decisions
- 20% Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- 20% Performance Management
Strategic Financial Management
- 10% Risk Management
- 10% Investment Decisions
- 15% Professional Ethics
- 20% Financial Statement Analysis
- 20% Corporate Finance
- 25% Decision Analysis
Haresh RatnagrahiFounder- Hi-Educare
Haresh Ratnagrahi is a Chartered Accountant (FCA) ,Cost and Management Accountant (CMA-india) , Certified public Accountant (CPA) ,Certified Management Accountant (CMA) ,Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) ,Certified Financial Manager (CFM),Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC),Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD),SAP Consultant FICO